We’re looking for a S.T.A.R!
Are you a Savvy, Thorough, Accountable, and Reliable tax professional? If so, then read on because this position might be for you.
VirtuCount LLC, a bookkeeping and accounting firm for small businesses, is expanding and has an immediate opening for a new part-time remote Tax Accountant.
We have a four step hiring process:
1: Application review
2: First Interview
3: Second Interview
4: Offer and Background check
- Recommend tax strategies to clients
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase client profits
- Inform clients of any tax changes that affect their business
- Research and maintain tax records for clients.
- Prepare necessary federal, state and local tax forms and documents
- Monitor and respond to tax authority communications
- Stay up to date with tax laws and regulations
- Proven work as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer
- A strong grasp of accounting and bookkeeping principles
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone, and video chat
- Ability to handle working on multiple accounts while maintaining a one-business-day response to incoming inquiries.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively under deadlines and with minimal supervision.
- Professional demeanor, personal accountability, and strong work ethic
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Tech Savvy with the ability to learn new software and apps, as needed.
- Laidback and friendly personality