We’re looking for a S.T.A.R!
Are you a Savvy, Thorough, Accountable, and Reliable administrative professional? If so, then read on because this position might be for you.
VirtuCount LLC, a bookkeeping and accounting firm for small businesses, has an open position for an Operations Assistant.
The Operations Assistant role is a remote position. We expect that this role will work 15-20 hours per week during normal business hours (Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST).
We have a four step hiring process:
1: Application review
2: First Interview
3: Second Interview
4: Offer and Background check
- Social media management
- Blog management
- Newsletter production
- Minor website text updating
- Light graphic design (using Canva or similar)
- Knowledgebase administration
- Respond to emails, text chats, and phone calls
- Shared email management
- Calendar management and meeting scheduling
- Booking travel and accommodations
- Maintain external company directory listings
- Customer follow-ups
- Sales lead follow-ups
- Light HR responsibilities (job posting, candidate follow-ups, and team member onboarding)
- Staff follow-ups
- Online and Phone Research
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working independently with the ability to manage your time in order to meet the provided deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems without hand-holding.
- Laidback and friendly personality
- Tech Savviness – You’re able to use common communication, organization, and administrative platforms and are comfortable with learning new ones as the need arises.
- Advanced Google Suite and/or MS Office skills
- Knowledge of basic SEO concepts
- Experience with Asana, WordPress, Elementor, HubSpot, and Planable is helpful but not required.
Must have a PC or laptop with a reliable internet connection