We’re looking for a S.T.A.R!
Are you a Savvy, Thorough, Accountable, and Reliable accounting professional? If so, then read on because this position might be for you.
VirtuCount LLC, a bookkeeping and accounting firm for small businesses, is expanding and has an immediate opening for a new part-time Bookkeeper.
The Bookkeeper role is a remote position. We expect that this role to work 5 (minimum at start) to 25 hours per week during normal business hours (Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST).
We have a four step hiring process:
1: Application review
2: First Interview
3: Second Interview
4: Offer and Background check
- Setting up new QBO accounts
- Ability to analyze and clean-up prior period data.
- Comfortable reviewing bank transaction csv files and uploading to QBO
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Bank feed review and allocation
- Account reconciliations (bank, credit card, and loans)
- Sales Tax processing
- Journal entries
- Production and review of monthly financial statements
- Research and data analysis
- Timely handling of communications with teammates, clients, and vendors via email, phone, and video chat
- Use of multiple software applications and QBO integrations
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks Online. (QBO ProAdvisor status)
- Advanced Excel skills
- A strong grasp of general accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone, and video chat
- Ability to handle working on multiple accounts while maintaining a one-business-day response to incoming inquiries.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively under deadlines and with minimal supervision.
- Professional demeanor, personal accountability, and strong work ethic
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Tech Savvy with the ability to learn new software and apps, as needed.
- Laidback and friendly personality