VirtuCount LLC is always looking for talented accounting professionals to join our team. We are currently looking for a bookkeeper to help support our small business clients.
Project Location(s): Remote
Education: 4 year degree
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Bank, Credit Card, and Loan reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Production and review of monthly financial statements
- Sales Tax processing
- Research and data analysis
- Timely handling of communications with teammates, clients, and vendors via email, phone, and video chat
- Use of multiple software applications and QBO integrations
- Extensive experience with Quickbooks Online. (QBO ProAdvisor status is a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills
- A strong grasp of general accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone, and video chat
- Ability to handle working on multiple accounts while maintaining a one-business-day response to incoming inquiries.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively under deadlines and with minimal supervision.
- Professional demeanor, personal accountability, and strong work ethic
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Tech Savvy with the ability to learn new software and apps, as needed.